Melbourne Positions Available Now
Onsite Vaccinations is seeking experienced COVID-19 nurse vaccinators to deliver COVID-19 vaccinations for vulnerable groups in the home across Melbourne
Patients cannot leave home for a variety of reasons as they maybe frail, elderly, unwell, have mental health conditions or a disability.
Immediate start available with flexible 1-5 shifts per week.
Nurses start and end their shift at a clinic on St Kilda Road, Melbourne. Nurses will be provided daily schedule and locations, collect their vaccination kits then drive out to visit patients. Nurses are supported remotely by an operations team and doctor on call.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current police & working with children checks
- Ability to communicate with vulnerable communities
- Prior experience in COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Own vehicle with current comprehensive motor vehicle insurance
- Ability to work independently