24 hour service
Flexible medical practitioner team
Across Victoria and NSW
Welcome to Onsite Doctor
Onsite Doctor is a medical practitioner recruitment and deployment agency and an operator of healthcare call centres.
Onsite Doctor is a major provider of clinical services supporting a range of frontline COVID19 services including:
- COVID19 testing across Metro areas and Hotel quarantine facilities
- Clinical Medical support in Hotel quarantine facilities
- COVID19 vaccinations in a variety of settings including Hotel quarantine, Community Health centres and General practice
- Onsite Vaccinations has been established as a division of Onsite Doctor specifically to support the roll out of the vaccination program across its various elements.
- Onsite Vaccinations can provide consulting advisory and hands on services so as to help business and industry assist the community get to maximum immunity and help open Australia up again internally and to the rest of the world.
- The Onsite Doctor team can provide services 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
For returned travellers in hotel and residential quarantine.
For Aged Care facilities.
For the Melbourne Metro shopping centre COVID19 screening clinics.
Assisting the public with the follow up of COVID19 pathology results.
Meet the team
Onsite Doctor provides tailored services to best fit your requirements. Our experience enables us to deliver dynamic, scalable solutions to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Working With Past and Present
- Coordination with local GPs
- Coordination with local Geriatric services
- Coordination with local hospitals
- Facilitation of paramedical services as required
- Liaison with family members
- The provision of clinical leadership and governance
- Vaccination support service
St Kilda Football Club Gets The Jab
The St Kilda Football Club has stepped up to meet the Covid-19 challenge today (Friday) with more than 20 players vaccinated in an initiative organised by Onsite Vaccinations director and longtime Saints tragic, Dr Nathan Pinskier.
The opening of vaccinations for the 16-39 age group has seen the Saints take the lead and start the process of getting their players vaccinated. Dr Pinskier said Onsite Vaccinations was proud to be involved in assisting the St Kilda squad to help in the fight against Covid-19.
Australian Olympian Dr Elena Galiabovitch a member of the shooting team and a member of the Onsite Doctor team carries the Olympic flag at the opening ceremony
Onsite Doctor is proud of Dr Elena Galiabovitch who was recently honoured at the opening ceremony at the Tokyo Olympic Games in recognition of her work in the fight against COVID. During her preparations for the games, Dr Galiabovitch was engaged at Onsite Doctor working at community COVID testing sites across Metro Melbourne.
AlfredHealth COVID antiviral trial (VIRCO)
This new trial is studying whether taking an antiviral that has been used to treat influenza and also has activity against COVID will also help people recover from COVID and clear the virus.
Eligible people with COVID-19 will have to take an oral medication antiviral medicine called Favipiravir twice a day for 14 days.
Get in touch
Please select the type of enquiry you need assistance with and one of our team members will get right back to you.
You can also contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
463 Centre Road
Bentleigh, VIC, 3204
Level 1, 274 Victoria Street
Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010